- Who is the librarian?
- What are the library's hours of operation?
- How many books may I check out?
- How long may I keep a book when I check it out?
If you want to keep it longer, just bring it to the
library and renew it at the circulation desk or renew it online through the card catalog.
- May I check out a Chromebook when I come to the library?
- May I print in the library?
- May I eat and drink in the library?
problem with rats and ants, so food is not permitted. You are, however, allowed to
have water (it's clear and will not stain the carpet).
- How do I find out about programs in the library?
You may also follow the library on social media to find current information about library programs